What MCPS is Doing to Help Our Customers, Community, and Staff During COVID-19
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Saltwater generates its own chlorine as long as the bodies of water are maintained properly.”
It’s vital for you to be able to get the chemicals you need to keep your water safe. That’s one major reason pool and spa companies maintain Essential Business status during this unprecedented time. Our Vail and Frisco stores are both open, although our operating hours are temporarily limited to 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Please rest assured that we’re taking extreme precautions to ensure our customers, our staff members, and our community stay safe.
Our service department is operating as normal, but with a number of additional precautions.
- Our technicians are greatly limiting their contact with customers.
- All of our service technicians are wearing personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- Our service techs are frequently and thoroughly disinfecting both job sites and their equipment.
- We have limited our service personnel from coming into the building. Plus, to ensure social distancing is maintained, we are now staggering what time our technicians start work each day.
- Every technician is using a separate bin, labeled with their name. Every morning their bin is loaded in advance with any parts, chemicals, or products they need for the day. When they arrive in the morning they can quickly grab their bin and head out to serve our customers.
- Instead of heading back to the office and leaving their phones at work, our service team is uploading their digital information and photos at the end of the day from their homes.
In our stores, we’re taking extreme precautions, disinfecting frequently, and carefully following all social distancing protocol.
- Everyone is wearing gloves and disinfecting throughout the day.
- We have limited our in-store staff, and employees are working from home when possible. We currently have just two customer service reps in the office and one working from home. In our warehouse, we have just one employee and our service manager. We have limited our sales staff in number. In all areas, everyone is over six feet apart throughout the day.
- We’re offering virtual consultations.
At Maximum Comfort, we know how important it is that we stay open because WELLNESS has never been more important!
Do you need chemicals for your water? How about a new sauna or hot tub so you can indulge in some much-needed stress relief? We’re here for you — even during COVID-19! Contact us; we’re ready and willing to serve.
Thank you for shopping local and supporting our family-owned business!